Circuits and Electricity
4th Grade, Ms. Clements
Blake and Elizabeth
1. What kind of circuit is shown in the picture above?
A closed circuit.
2. Attach a picture of a conductor.
3. A continuous flow of negative charges (electrons) creates a/an _____.
4. Explain who Benjamin Franklin was and describe his discoveries about electricity.
5. Electrical energy cannot travel through materials known as _____ (rubber, plastic, wood).
6. Take a video of you and your partner creating a circuit.
7. An object with a positive charge will attract an object with a _____ charge.
8. The picture above is an example of _____ (motion energy transformed by electrical energy).
9. Take a picture of an appliance that uses thermal energy.
10. Attach the diagram you and your partner made of an electromagnet.